Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yay, Me!

As London would say.
I got my Psych paper turned in yesterday! I was so dang excited to be the first one to hand a paper in. I wish I could have taken a picture of her face when I handed it to her. Completely satisfying for me, I must say.
Okay, now that I have that out of the way, it's time to hunker down and finish my book box for Children's Lit. I'm still at 22 out of 50. I haven't done any since last Tuesday when I worked my buns off at the library waiting for class to start, only to walk to class and find that it was canceled. That was a bummer. But, I'm pretty sure we have class tonight, because I saw the instructor walk in the building.
Well, kiddos, I'm going to go to class. It better be worth my time tonight. Stinkin' boring class. I hate that because I paid good money for it.
Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home