Wednesday, April 11, 2007

& I Ran, I Ran So Far Away....I Couldn't Get Away

I felt like I went all over today, and all I did was take Shael to school (25 minutes), drove to Grove for my Psych class (25 minutes), spent the next 2 hours driving all around Grove with Mike, drove to Miami (30 minutes), and made 1(Miami library), 2(NEO Federal Credit Union), 3(McDonald's for some sweet tea), 4(Arvest Bank) stops. Then I drove to Commerce (10 minutes) and dropped off our taxes. Then, I drove home (1 hour from Commerce). By the time I got home, it was 3:00 in the afternoon! So much for morning errands, they kind of turned into afternoon errands.
Oh, and I went back to Grove for church tonight. I don't enjoy days like that. Especially when they happen on my only day off the whole week. Oh, well (my most common phrase). I'll be getting a better pay check next week, at least.
*
On to the good news. I made a 90% on my Psychology research paper on teen sexuality. I was very disappointed, actually. It turned out that I made a big mistake on my reference page and I'm not even sure what the correct way to do it is. The one page I didn't send and/or give to be critiqued and it's the one page that was totally wrong. Here it comes again. Oh, well. It's still an A, but, so far this year, it's the lowest grade I've made.
*
I also found out that my book box has another week before it's due. Hopefully, I won't need that extra week and I will have the whole thing done by the original due date, the 17th. If I have it in a week early, does that make me an over achiever? I'm not normally like that, but I'm trying to change, and quit being such a procrastinator. The fact that I just took our taxes in today and that they will probably be filed with an extension is testament that I'm not completely reformed yet.
*
Yikes, it's 10:33 and I'm still up! What's the matter with me? I have to be at work by 7:00 tomorrow morning, which means I have to leave around 6:30 which means I have to get up at 5:00 to beat Mike to the shower. Fun, fun, fun. Being the first one there means I should be the first one to leave. I should be getting off work by 3:30 when all the slew of high school girls come in. Maybe I'll get some laundry done when I get home, since none of it got done today. It's too bad we can't figure out a way to do laundry at night without having to stay up to do it. All those wasted hours spent sleeping when the dirty laundry stays put in the hampers. I need a robot. Or more money so I could send all my laundry to the cleaners and they could do it when I'm sleeping or working or whatever. Yep, my ultimate goal, to make enough money to hire a maid. They could do the laundry, I could do the cooking, they could do the cleaning up, I could do the eating. That sounds fair, right? It does to me. That's all that counts.
*
Good night, sweet princes & princesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home