Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Know``

I realize it has been nearly 2 weeks since I last posted. Would you like me to fill you in on the highlights? I think I can do that.
First, Shael doesn't have to go to summer school after all. Almost had to, ya know, but God stepped in with a miracle and now she's free as a bird this summer for her church camp and her Tribal camp (if they have it this year, we hope so because last year it ROCKED!)
We've been to Branson for a couple days, we've gone to bike rallies, and last night, my pretty little niece, Emily, grauated Valedictorian from her Vinita high school class. Yay, girl! It rained throughout the entire comencement exercise. It started as the first students were filing their way to their seats and it was still going when Mike, Shael and I left. We stayed to watch Emi walk in to pomp and circumstance, we stayed to listen to Emi sing, twice, we stayed and listened to her give her speech, we even stayed and watched her walk across the stage and get her diploma. As soon as she walked off the stage, I looked at Mike and said "Welp, ya ready ta go?" and we left. Hey, we didn't have to wait on traffic! I gave Em some money stashed in a home made card and the book "Oh! The Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. If you think that's kind of weird, then read it sometime and think about graduates. It's perfect.
So, that's about it. When I get back in school (June 4) I'll probably blog a little more often because I'll have access to a decent computer and Internet connection. So, don't totally give up on me. Check back in a couple weeks and see if I've done anything with this blog.
Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home