Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Such An Addict

I think I have a couple new addictions to add to my list. One is vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's. First teased with the deliciousness in New Hampshire last October, if finally made it's way to Grove America in May. YUM. My second addiction is toast and butter. Not just any toast, and not margarine. But, Nature's Own Honey Wheat Berry bread, toasted, then slathered with real butter. If I were to be able to have both items at the same time, I think my eyes would roll back in my head in complete and utter satisfaction.
*
Any of you who may be interested in the Tribal situation, here's a new link for you. It's a blog that my Dad and a couple of his most staunch supporters are keeping.

Accurate Tribe Info

I hope that can clear some stuff up of some of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home