Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cowabunga, Dude!

Ya know, you gotta make sure you put that "e" on the end of that word or it says something entirely different! "Cowabunga, Dud" just isn't the same, now is it?

*

I saw the funniest thing today as I was getting into my car after lunch. I had a little over an hour to get something to eat so I went to Arby's and actually did some homework while I was there. When I was getting back into my car, I happened to look up after getting my seat belt on, and this dud(e) was just stepping up onto the sidewalk by the front door and WOOP! His jeans fell down. I mean, all the way down. Ha! He had to bend over to retrieve them and that just showed off his big ole whitey tidy clad butt. I got a good laugh out of it, and I was oh, so glad that I was in the car with the door shut or the poor guy would most certainly have heard me.

hee, hee, too funny.

*

I am completely caught up on all my homework. Starting tomorrow I have to start working on my Science lab. I'm not too sure how to do it, either, I'm going to have to ask for some help. I've looked at it several times and the solution just hasn't popped out at me yet. I worked very hard on my chapter 1 assignment and got it done and turned in nearly a week early. Yay, me! This class is not going to allow me to procrastinate. Not one iota. If it's not done by a weekly time schedule, I get a 0. I'm kind of relieved about that, because you all know what a procrastinator I eventually get around to being.

*

My algebra class is going to be starting late tonight. Oh, joy. I already have to wait from 1:50 to 4:30 for the class to begin, now I have to wait until 5:00. He isn't going to make us stay late to make up for it. How big of him.

*

Hey, does anybody remember who Louis Skolnick is/was? Revenge of the Nerds. I think I mentioned Ogre the other day, if I didn't I will take care of that later. My algebra teacher is a high school teacher in this area, not Grove, but another school around here. He looks so much like Louis I keep expecting him to laugh that unforgettable nerd laugh that was the trademark of the whole Revenge of the Nerds movie. Imagine, Louis Skolnick teaching high school algebra during the day and moonlighting as an intermediate algebra teacher at the local jr. college. Sounds appropriate.

*
Okay, I looked and found that I hadn't told the Ogre story yet. Well, here goes. The other day I went to the main campus in Miami to get my transcript for my financial aid through the tribe. I had to park way over by the dorms and when I was walking back to my car, I came upon two of the biggest guys I've ever stood between. They were so big, I don't think they even saw me. I walked right between them. To top it all off, they were wearing only towels. I had to keep my eyes peeled to the sidewalk to keep from staring, my gosh, they were luscious. All wet, fresh from the showers, and walking around on the sidewalk wearing only a towel around their waist. And I walked right between them! Anyway, one wasn't really as luscious as the other, because he was the walking image of Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds. I mean, he had the 80's bushy head of hair and everything! If they would have acknowledged my presence, I don't think I would have been able to stop myself from saying "Okay, give me one word here, and give it to me like you mean it......NERDS!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home