Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Remember When....

Remember the days before pads with wings? I certainly do. The last time I bought pads I accidentally bought "wingless" pads. Oh, man! Now I remember why pads with wings was like the greatest invention since sliced bread! Gosh.
*
Well, I am now a full time student at NEO. I was able to take all my classes at the Grove campus. How great is that? When I enrolled Monday, the lady left out one class I wanted to enroll in. I don't know if she didn't see where I'd written it down, or if she forgot to type it in, or maybe the class was already full. But, I'm going to have to go back and add one class to my schedule. Then I'll be taking 16 hours this semester and working at my little part time job 10 hours a week. I'll be working from 3:30-5:30 each day. Taking care of 3 or 4 five year olds, it should be a cinch. I'd better not have any hellions on my hands. LOL.
I'm excited about this semester. All except for one class that is really intimidating me so far. And I haven't even started class yet! That's college algebra I'm talking about. Please pray for me!
I'll also be taking yet another evening class. I was not wanting to do that, but in order for me to be able to take it in Grove, and to fit it in with my other classes, I had to take it in the evening. Oh, well. I'm also taking one 8 week course, so half way through the semester, I'll only be taking 15 hours. That 8 week course is with Dr. Deichman, which is who I had for Psychology. I hope she doesn't give us another big paper that's due during mid terms. I liked her real well, but that paper was hard work and it took most of my attention when I was only taking 2 classes! I don't want to suffer through that again when I have 5 other classes to work on. I can do it, I know. With the way my schedule is set up, I'll have time each day after class to work on either homework or the one online class I'm taking (yes, I'm stuck with another online class this semester. I vow to do better this time and keep my work up to date and not get behind. I actually know how to do an online class now, unlike the last time where I kept putting it off because I didn't know what to do to get started) before I have to go to work. I won't have time or gas money to go back home between class and work, so I plan on staying at the school or even the library until time for work. I should get to know that custodian real well at the school. The way he lurks around all day long, he gave me the creeps at first, but now I'm more use to him and he's more use to me so he's actually friendly.
*
So, there's my plans for the next 4 months. I've been cleaning my house like crazy the past week to make sure that it at least starts out clean before everything gets busy. Who knows when it'll get a good cleaning again. Probably the week before Thanksgiving when Mike's family comes over for dinner! Then that will give me a head start for Christmas at my house this year.
*
I hope I don't get motion sickness from moving from this slow pace that I've had all summer long to warp speed next week. Not just my schedule, because really, it's not that crazy. I'm talking about the speed at which my mind is going to be thinking.
Heeeeeerrrre weeeeeeee goooooooooooo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacie! I got your card, thanks!!!! If your going to be in Grove everyday we should have lunch sometime! I go from 12-1 everyday! Let me know!
Christy

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home