Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yesssssss!

I just finished my online nutrition class. I'm so excited! Man, I feel like there is a burden that has been lifted off my shoulders. Tomorrow is my last day of my speech class and all I will be doing is taking my final. The final is 25 questions that he's already given us the answers to. All I have to do is study those and I'll be set. I'm making a 94% before the final. I don't know what I'm making in my online class. The last few assignments I've turned in have not been graded yet, or at least she hasn't let me know what I got on them anyway.
So, after tomorrow, I'll be free as a bird.
For 5 weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to hit "send" on that last test? I was so thankful when all of mine were over last semester.

How are you managing 5 weeks off until next semester?? The way I have it figured, I start in (eek!) 3 1/2 weeks! This summer was SO not long enough...

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home