Monday, July 23, 2007

Finals, finally

I've got my two finals this week and I'm somewhat nervous about my Nutrition final. This class is about to get to me. My sister in law said the first time I mentioned that I had enrolled in Nutrition for children on line "That class is going to be hard, you'll have a hard time passing it." So, I'm not about to tell her that it's been extremely hard. I'm not sure if I'll get an A in there, but I know I'm not going to flunk it, either. I'm not too keen on this Internet course thing. I'm seriously rethinking ever taking another one.
I'm doing very well in my speech class, though. It did get more interesting and somewhat fun when we started doing our actual speeches. It is always that there's a retarded girl who picks dumb subjects for her speeches in every speech class? Her hair's kind of blond, too, and she's giving them a bad name! Her persuasive speech? It was given on "Why you should buy a pencil". I just cringed through the whole stupid speech.
But, anyway. I've been working my hiney off on that Internet course, and I thought I'd take a break and check my email and give a brief update on my blog. Next week I'll be able to breath easier, knowing they are behind me! Then I'll have 5 weeks until it all starts over again. Only this time, even more hectic because I'll be going full time.
See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home