Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Brain Work Out

I think my brain has exercised more today than it has in the past 20 years combined. Well, maybe the past 4 weeks compared to the past 20 years. It's getting a work out, I'm tellin' ya! I just finished my first Physical Science test and it was not nearly as hard as I was anticipating. It was still hard and required several hours of thinking and calculating, but I got it done. It was given in two parts with part 1 being 51 multiple choice problems and part 2 being 20 word problems ( Ex. On Earth, an astronaut and equipment weigh 1960.0 N. While weightless in space, the astronaut fires a 100 N rocket backpack for 2.0 s. What is the resulting velocity of the astronaut and equipment? worth 3 points By the way, the answer was 1 m/s). The old codger went easy on us by using problems that were given in the book, answers and all. Dad blast it, I didn't figure that out until I was finished with the entire multiple choice section. In fact, most of them were in the book. With answers! Next time I'll know better, won't I?
I'm actually doing better in this class than I felt I was doing. My grades so far won't keep my 4.0, but, I don't think I'll be too terribly upset by a B or even a C. Well, maybe I will for a C, but I'll make it.
Well, I'm really getting hungry, it's 1:16 and I've not had anything to eat today, oh, wait! I had two pieces of white bread toast (Yuck, but it was all we had that wasn't green and I draw the line about my love for green at bread) . But, I'm still hungry and I'm suppose to go help Mom some more this afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. Darn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home