Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Holy Cow

I literally checked my calender this morning to see how many weeks I'd been in school. I seriously felt like it had been more than a week, but it hadn't! Man! That doesn't sound like such a great start. Maybe it'll go faster as it goes.
*
I'm feeling a little numb, or spaced out, or something today. I felt like time was crawling by until time for me to leave for school this morning. I completely got my kitchen cleaned up, including cleaning the floor with the shop vac then mopping. I even got a roast in the crock pot for Mike and Shael tonight. I won't be there to eat it, since I don't get out of class until 9:00 tonight! I just feel out of sorts since Mike took Shael to my parents this morning and I didn't have to get up for anything early. Made my whole day start off kilter. Not a bad off kilter, just... off.
*
There's something in the air. I can feel it. But, I'm not sure what it means. I have been praying and crying out to God for Mike and my marriage. And this last weekend, I asked five men to partner up with me and pray for Mike. Five men who know Mike, and Mike respects. Then I also partnered up with two women who are in the same situation as I am. We all three have husbands who won't go to church with us. So, we vowed to pray for each other and each other's husbands. Also, for two weeks now, I have been praying for this lady in church who has been having severe marital problems. I've asked her to pray for me, also. So, I figure with all these prayers going up for me, Mike, and our marriage, somethings gotta give. And soon! I'm looking for something to happen. Immediately. Last night at prayer, I told one of the men I asked to pray that Mike and I are either going to get a divorce, or he's going to come back to God. And since divorce is not an option, he's going to have to come back to God.
I am tired of living this way, and things are going to change. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home