Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gorsh Pete

I haven't been on here in a while, have I? Been kinda busy I guess. It seems like there is always something. This is good because it keeps my mind occupied, but it also wears me out so quickly, I would love to have a time to just catch up on my rest.
The most exciting thing to happen in my life lately is the fact that I got a new washer, dryer and vacuum cleaner. Delivered to my home on Sunday, I can now do laundry at home. The novelty hasn't worn off yet. LOL. All those years of doing laundry and here I am, once again, rejoicing over the fact that I can do it again. I'm not complaining here when I say this, but I really miss my clothes line. There is absolutely nothing that smells better than sheets dried on the line. Some day. I remember when we were looking for a house, that was one of my requests. It MUST have a clothes line. Weird, huh?
The vacuum cleaner, being the person I am, hasn't made it out of the box yet. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow or the next day.
Tomorrow is Indian Day. I get the day off work. Unfortunately, I have a stupid doctor's appointment. Not just one, either, but TWO! In CLAREMORE! Right in the middle of the day so I really can't do anything in the morning because I have to leave by 10:30 at the latest and won't get home til who knows when. My day off has been completely ruined. By an ultrasound and a mammogram. Stupid mammogram. I'm not looking forward to that, let me tell ya. "Come here and put yer saggy baggies up here on this ice laden metal plate and let me squish it till you think it's going to start oozing blood" That's my perception of what a mammogram is going to be like. Hopefully it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be.
Well, I better be getting back to the grind. Checking my email and playing on Face Book. LOL. I got my stuff done early today, so I'm just the phone answerer for the afternoon. It was hard to come back from lunch to do that.
I know there was one more thing I was going to post, but I can't remember for the life of me what the heck it was. If it comes back to me, I'll come back and edit.
Have a wonderful day!
Okay, I'm back to edit already, and it's not even been an hour yet. I wanted to encourage any reader to check out the new link I have for the 1828 Webster's Dictionary. Very very cool. I'm a dictionary nut anyway, so this was such an awesome find for me. What a dictionary was suppose to be like. The dictionaries today are so distorted to the truth, it's hard to find a real definition.
So, check it out.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home