Thursday, September 10, 2009


Well, there you go. An image of my latest tat. When I emailed it to myself from my phone it came out GINORMEOUS! I'm pleased that it came out normal here. At least I hope that it posts normal. That's on my right inner forearm, by the way. It's not a butt cheek, an inner thigh, or anything else I wouldn't show in public.
I had so many thoughts about what to blog about, and now I'm fresh out of ideas. Hmm, I think it's the hunger that's blocking out any ideas of writing. All I can think about is food. When I get home for lunch I'm eating left over sloppy joes. That's one of the perks of going home for lunch. Never having left overs sit in the fridge till they mold.
Today marks one month on the new job. What a long month. At least I kinda know what I'm doing now. I know what to do when I walk in the door now. There's only about 4 of the 21 extensions that I don't know by heart. I was ever so glad to finally get those down so I wouldn't have to look each time someone called for a certain person but didn't know their extension. Those 4 I don't know, well, they just don't get very many calls so I don't use them often.
Mike made me so mad this week I wanted to physically hurt him. I was livid. Then he goes and apologizes the very next day. I mean, a big apology with the words "I was wrong" and everything! The largest part of me was saying you're forgiven, which really irked me. The smallest part was still screaming "BITE ME!" I would have liked to stayed mad a bit longer. LOL, that's the worst comment I've ever uttered. So many people lately have told me that anger is really just hurt coming to the surface. True. So true.
I have been around so many weirdos and psychos that I long for my idea of normalcy. Get up, go to work, come home, cook & eat supper, then spend time with the family until time to go to bed. That will only be normal with Mike. I can't see myself doing that with someone else's family. If I ever remarry, I see it with either Mike, or with a man who's kids are grown and on their own or has never had kids. I don't want to help raise someone else's kids. Sounds selfish, but not really.
I just got back from lunch and now I feel like I could take a nap. I only thought I wanted to before lunch now I know I need one. Hope things get a little more busy and/or exciting around here after lunch than before. It was so slow and dead in here. Have a wonderful day, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home