Thursday, October 01, 2009

Howdy, Folks!




Vacuum cleaner got put together for me, but hasn't been used yet. I've hardly spent enough time at home to do anything! I get a load of laundry done here, a load there. Shael likes having the washer & dryer, too. She does as much laundry as I do.
Well, the mammogram was a total piece of cake! It was nothing like what I thought it was going to be like. It didn't hurt, was only mildly uncomfortable, and the only thing I didn't like was the embarrassment of having my boobs exposed to some woman I didn't know. She would open the door for something and leave it open and I would be shucking back into the gown as quickly as possible because on the other side of that door was people just walking back and forth, or loitering for a while talking to each other. Yeah, CLOSE THE DOOR!
The ultrasound was about the worst experience ever. I cried. I literally cried! Real tears running down my cheekers and everything. It hurt really bad. They did the normal ultrasound, which I was okay with even though it felt like I was going to pee all over them. But after that, they agreed I needed a vaginal ultrasound. When I got out of the bathroom they had this "wand" ready for me. It was about 18 inches long and was covered by a condom! They squirted K-Y Jelly all over it and proceeded to torture me. I have kind of a big cyst on my right ovary, some fibrous material somewhere in there and a uterus that is tilted so far, it's like it's backward. All of which contributed to the pain. I kept asking "Why is it hurting like this?" Left side didn't hurt, just felt a little disconcerting having this woman use this thing that looked like a long, thin dildo on me. When they moved over to the right side, I was flinching even though I tried my hardest not to. It felt as if I was getting raped and the thing had suddenly went from a long thin dildo to a large latex fist. The whole time the tech kept saying "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh, I'm so sorry! It's almost done! I'm sorry!"
The best part was, I had those two appointments and was done in an hour and 15 minutes. It took me longer to drive down there than it did to have both things done.

Last Saturday I got to go to Fayetteville to the Bikes, Blues and BBQ. I had fun, but not lots. The reason being we didn't get to stay long enough. I didn't even get to look at one single vendor. I was disappointed in that, but oh well. They were all worried about getting home early enough before it got cold. A bunch of bike owners that aren't real bikers. Real bikers know to bring their leathers and they can ride in the cold. I was the only one who wore chaps. Buncha wannabes.

Yesterday, I took a personal day and went to SDC on the bike. It was cold when we started, but once again, the leathers protected me, I was okay. My driver was freezing. He doesn't have a windshield, I don't know how he stands that. The seat on his bike is so completely uncomfortable that we need butt breaks about every 20 miles. LOL. He's going to get a different seat. We didn't stay at SDC very long, but we really enjoyed ourselves. It was a relaxed trip, even though I had to be back by 7:00 for church, we didn't rush around or feel the need to squeeze as much as we could in a few hours like Shael is always compelled to do. We walked around leisurely, looking at whatever we wanted, rode rides we wanted and had no waiting time, and when our time was up, we simply left. Not feeling like we had missed out because we ran out of time. We had so much fun. The ride back was better because the windey roads were first and we weren't saddle sore yet and could enjoy them. On the way there, our butts were hurting so bad all we could think about was "how much further?" and how we couldn't wait to get off that bike. lol.

By the way, I made it to church at 6:50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home