Friday, October 09, 2009

I'm In A Pink Mood Today

I've got Pink playing on imeem today. Then I started looking at pictures of her on the internet. It started out as looking at her hair because she always gives me inspiration for the next style I may want. As I was looking and listening to her, I got to thinking "Wow, I really like Pink!" She's got this really great, scratchy voice that is reminiscent of Janice Joplin. Her hair is never the same, and for that alone she receives kudos from me. She has a nose ring and she actually wears a HOOP (like me! yay, I'm not the only one!) Even "So What" was my mantra for a while.
So, what should I think of this? I was telling my friend, Adam, that one might think I had a girl crush on her. I wasn't intentionally trying to be like her, or look like her. No one could. But I meant the platinum faux hawk and nose ring. If I had a body like her, I would dress like a total SLUT! So, it's such a good thing that I don't. LOL
I'm really getting tired of my hair. I haven't changed it up in a while and it's really boring in the first place. It was really dark at first but has since faded to my natural color. How boring is that? I can have my natural color anytime! I want something unnatural. Is that too much to ask?
Okay, my day is quickly coming to an end here. I'm working only a half day because of silly doctor stuff. I hate having to get blood work done, but that's life. Especially mine. I haven't had to get it done in a few months, though, so wow! I was on a roll.
I'm out of here people. Have a great and wonderful weekend. And Columbus day if you are one of those lucky government workers like myself who get the day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home