Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wow, how accurate!

What Your Hair Color says about you
Your Result: Rebel and opnionated
You probally died your hair. Maybe you dyed it black maybe Purple or pink ( and when I say dyed I am not talkin' highlights I mean full blown out new outragous color). You did this to show you are incharge of you ( not for say , your parents)! You most likely have lots of STRONG opinions and like to stand out. Maybe you are even a Rebel.
Result Breakdown:
85% Rebel and opnionated
69% Stylish and a trend setter
65% Athletic and a Leader
62% Brainy and Ditsy
Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_your_hair_color_says_about_you

Spooky! I've had all those colors, and it was full blown all over, too! Which is why my bathroom still has traces of where purple hairs went flying all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home