Thursday, July 20, 2006

Answers

Okay, time for some answers to some of those comments people have been leaving. I have been really bad about keeping up with them lately. I'll read the comments when they get sent to my email address, but somehow always forget to answer questions when I'm posting.

First of all, Cap'n N and Mother, I had completely forgotten about the going outside and screaming our undying devotion to the rock star. The funny thing is, I can only vaguely remember the incident and it seems to me like it might have been, maybe, Rick Springfield? Maybe not, I think we might have celebrated a D-2 member's birthday, also. We did so many silly, silly, silly things, it's sometimes hard to remember some of them.

The Vagina Vampire. Yes. It could scar anybody for life. I believe it has, and that's what's wrong with me.

Christy, Mike's tattoo is of Father Time holding an hour glass. He plans on getting an addition to it later. I can't remember if I made this comment or not, but he's going to get a Salvador Dali melted clock added around the edge to kind of tie the whole "time" theme together.
Well, I was thinking I had more comments to comment on. I'll have to go back and look through them again. Right now, I'm feeling soooo sleepy. No caffeine here tonight. *Yawn*

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I believe it was John Taylor of D2, but I'm not 100% sure. More like 90% sure. Definitely a member of D2 and not Rick Springfield. Unless y'all commemorated Rick's at a party I didn't attend!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really cool tat! There was a glare on the picture so I totally couldn't see the hourglass. That's really neat!
C.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home