Thursday, July 20, 2006

No caffeine For You!

If only the Soup Nazi would have been around last night to tell me. I went out to dinner with my friend, Kami, and I drank three glasses of iced tea. Then for dessert, a nice slice of tirimasu. HELLO! What was I thinking? I wasn't, really. I left there and went to church, then came home. Bedtime came and went but I wasn't sleepy at all. I was watching AFV and kept bugging Mike with my laughter. After seeing a commercial for Scrubs that had me to stifling a laugh but choking on my own spit, I got up. The commercial was too funny, it was the one where they were looking at an X-ray and the doctor says "Well, there's either a lightbulb up this guy's butt or his colon has a really good idea". LMAO!!
I finally ended up going to bed around 1:00. Then waking up around 5:30. I didn't get up, but dozed in and out until 7:15 when I finally dragged my lazy butt out of bed. I made Shael stay home today and left her with a list of things to do by 4:30. She was the one who woke me up asking me if I'd made her list yet. When I got home at 5:15, it didn't look like she'd done much. While she was standing there arguing with her dad about what all she did today (can you say "watched TV"?) I came in like a stealth bomber and switched her. Who-Yah. She tried to tell me that I hurt her. Okay, why does she do this every time? Of course it hurts, that's kind of the point. After that she cleaned the house a little better. Brat.
*******************
I'm going on vacation! I'm going on vacation! We decided Tuesday that we were going to take a short vacation to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore. We're taking off tomorrow, Friday. A little spur of the moment, I know, but it turned out that this was the only chance we were going to have so we decided to go for it. My parents are going also, it was originally my Dad's idea, then Mom mentioned that they should invite someone to go along with them to help with the gas money. This is where we fit into the picture. Mom asked us if we were interested and that is all it took. She asked Mike first and he didn't even mention it to me. I don't think he thought she was serious. She asked me at that wedding Saturday and by Tuesday I had a date all planned. We are to leave Friday when Mom gets off work. Now I can't wait. I'll make sure and take some pictures that I can post on here. Hopefully with my little Kodak Easy Share the Prez Heads won't look like little ants.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Drinking three glasses of tea and eating a tira misu sounds like breakfast for me! And I think nothing of making coffee at midnight if I get a hankering for it. Tater has teased me for years, saying that when I die it'll take two weeks for my body to actually quit moving so they can bury me. When I had to fast for that durn blood test on Monday it wasn't hunger that was so horrible - it was caffeine withdrawl!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home