Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring ~ Finally!

I'm sure there will be more cold days before Spring officially gets here, but these last few windy days have been wonderful. I'm so happy to see my tulips and things starting to peep up out of the cold dirt. I can't wait to get my hands in it.
*
I made a 98% on my second psych test. I was a little disappointed because I was really hoping for a 110%. I missed 3 lousy questions. Maybe next test. A 98 isn't bad, though. I'm still happy with that.
*
I have been trying like crazy at home to post some pictures on this thing and every time I try, it boots me off. Have I mentioned that we need a new computer? Let me mention it again. WE NEED A NEW COMPUTER! Desperately. I am at the library so I can print some homework out that she asked to be typed. First I had to do the work, now I'm getting ready to type it out. Double the work, but that's what happens when you don't have a printer on your computer at home.
*
I'm getting out of here. I'm hoping to maybe catch my hubby for lunch somewhere. I've got about 20 minutes left to do that paper if I want to do that.
Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home