Monday, March 26, 2007

Grr

I've had two posts in the last few days that have been heart wrenching to write, but I wrote them anyway. Only to have my computer kick me off line before I could post. Usually that's not a problem, I only get back on line, but both of these times it froze up and the whole computer had to be restarted. There went my posts.
Oh, well!
I won't even try to re post. I couldn't possibly remember everything anyway. That sucks, doesn't it? But, you know what? I haven't had one person read my blog in like a week anyway, so, really, it was just for me. And I read it, so I guess that's all that matters.
Gotta go to class now.
Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not true! It's a rare day when I don't check your blog to see if there's anything new. Maybe if I'm only there for a few seconds it doesn't register?
N

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home