Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Quick Blurb

Anybody visiting or moving to the Grove area, or the northeast Oklahoma, southwest Missouri, or northwest Arkansas areas you are cordially invited to attend my church. It's called Grove Christian Center and it's on the corner of Shundi Road and Highway 10. I've been going there since I was three, so I'm a little biased, I guess you could say, but it's the best church in Grove. We have services for all ages, from nursery to adults. So, please come check us out. Communion starts at 9:00, Sunday School starts at 9:30, "big church" (as I like to call it) starts at 10:30. Yes, we still have services on Sunday night and Wednesday night. Both start at 7:00.
Remember, Grove Christian Center! You can check out our website by clicking on the link to the left.
*
Gotta go to class now. Now that I've commercialed. Is that a word? It is now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home