Friday, April 06, 2007

Hey

To answer the question of what I was doing that was so fun and kept me up all night. Nothing fun, I assure you. I really wasn't doing anything. I went to bed around 11:00 and was still awake at midnight when Mike came rolling in. We ended up talking for a while because he opened up some old wounds and I cried for a couple hours. When I finally dried up, I still couldn't sleep so I got up and did some work on my project for Children's Lit. At 4:00 when my eyes felt like the entire western sea coast was attacking them, I went to bed. Only to lay there with my eyes unable to shut again for another thirty minutes. I finally started praying for some help down here with sleep and was asleep within 15 minutes. I guess I should have done that to start with.
I got frustrated with the work I'd done on my project. I worked on it for 1-1/2 hours and got only 4 cards done. That really discouraged me to think that if it took that long to do 4, how much longer was it going to take me to the remaining 46?
Tuesday, I worked at the library for a couple of hours on it and now I've got 22 done. I'm almost half way! Yay! Today after class, I'm going to go home and hopefully get my Psych research paper finished. I'm about half way through with the body of it and the other parts I don't think will take as much time. I want to finish it today, print it out and hand it in to a guy at church to proof read it for me. I might take it all the way in to town tonight to his house and ask him to look it over for me as soon as possible. I know Easter is Sunday and he might not have the time to do it then. I definitely want to turn it in Monday. The sooner I get that thing turned in, the sooner I can concentrate on that Children's Lit project. I have got to get them done!
It's that time again. Gotta go to class.
See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home