Friday, July 13, 2007

Lazy Day

I must be having some sort of an emotional breakdown today. I watched Little House on the Prairie, the pilot, I'm assuming because it was the very first episode and it was 2 hours long. I cried within the first 10 minutes, when they were moving out of the little house in the big woods. I ended up crying on and off throughout the entire show!
*
Shael has been gone for 2 weeks today. She started out going over to her cousin's grandparents house for a couple nights, then she went to Mike's parents from there. She came home for one night, on the 5th, then the next morning had her Daddy take her back to his parents and she's been there ever since. Mike is making her come home tomorrow night. She's going to be leaving for camp on the 22nd and he wanted her to be home for a little while before leaving again for another week. She's going to Ft. Worth, TX to camp. I can't wait to hear what happens there.
*
I'm really getting very sick of all the rain. We are suppose to be getting 3 days of sunshine starting tomorrow. That's 3 days in a ROW! YAY! It's been a long time. And poor Mike has to work this weekend. He's not very happy about that. He's also not very happy about the fact that he has to miss a big rally he was planning on attending at the end of the month because he has to work. I'm not really glad he has to miss it, but I'm glad to see that finally, I won't be the only thing that gets sacrificed for a change. I feel me and my happiness gets sacrificed a lot of the time for Mike's happiness and wants. It's good to see that he has to sacrifice his own happiness and something he really wants to do for work obligations. I know that it sounds incredibly selfish of me, but what can I say? I'm a jealous, selfish person when it comes to time spent with my husband. I don't want it all, but I would like my share. And I would like for it to be given in an attitude of love, not grudgingly. Since a lot of the time it feels as if it's given grudgingly, I take a deep breath, let it out slowly, and take what I can get. I'm greedy for my husband. I want him all to my self sometimes, I don't like to share.
Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home