Wednesday, September 26, 2007

About Last Night

I did it. I skipped my first class. The head ache got to be too much for me. I suffered through Algebra so I could talk to my Exceptional Learner teacher. She said it was okay and that she understood, but her body language spoke otherwise. She'd gone through a lot of trouble for last night's class, and I really hated to miss it. For once, it looked interesting. Then, she called Mike's cell phone later that evening. I must've accidentally given her Mike's cell # instead of my own. I've done that before. I'm so use to dialing it when someone asks for my number, I give them Mike's. Oops. His is 1914 and mine is 1913. You can see how I'd get mixed up, right?
*
Anyway, I went home, took 2 tylenol pm's, stuck a wet rag on my head and suffered for an hour or so in bed. Mike and Shael got home and I got up and cooked something to eat. I'm good at making something out of nothing. Mike thinks we don't have a thing to eat in the house when all we have is stuff you have to cook. His idea of food in the house is bread, milk, cereal, eggs, peanut butter and jelly. Then there's the star crunch and nutty bars that he tempts me with. Stick a package of meat in the freezer and he no longer considers it food in the house.
*
But, before I go further on that subject, after I miraculously made a meal out of thin air, Mike asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him. I said sure and I sat down to watch it and the next thing I knew my chin was resting on my chest. I gave up and went to bed around 8:30. I have no idea how The Longest Yard ends. In fact, I barely know how it begins! I'll have to watch it again when I have no PM medicines coursing through my veins.
*
Isn't my little Corbin cute? He is a yapper, though. Man, I hope he out grows that.
*
I'm out of here. I'm at the school printing some homework out and I thought I'd post a pic of my Corbin and check my email an all that jazz. Since I no longer have a computer at home. *sigh*
Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell said...

There must be something in the air. We just got a cat from the shelter, and at the last minute Little Bell asked what breed she was. I thought it was just a cat, you know? The lady said it was a Russian Blue. How appropriate and what a coincidence with your 'blue' dog. Our kitty is named BlueBerry. And, yes, both B's must be capitalized :)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home