Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Hate Snow & Ice

I'm so sick of this yucky weather. If I wanted to live in snow and ice, I'd move north!

My job blows. It bites. But, I will stick it out. I have been crying, bawling, actually, to God asking him to reveal to me ways to show my love for Mike in ways that Mike will accept and interpret as love and not stalking. Working is one of them. And if I have to work the 2:30-11:30 shift on every weekend for the next 3 years to show my love for him, I will do it gladly. I love him and one of these days he's going to realize it.

Every weekend when I'm at work, I look at this stupid poster for Copenhagen that I think it utterly ridiculous. It's of this big, buff construction worker, high up on the side of this sky scraper. Do we really want people who are above our heads to be chewing Copenhagen? Not me! Maybe it's those silly city folk who like it. It's dumb. Who thinks up these ads, anyway? And why didn't someone else think about it before they put it in print and distributed it around the States? Because I've seen that very same ad in a c-store in Silome Springs, Arkansas.

It's snowing, again. I've got to make a quick trip to the evil empire before I go home. I hope that the snow holds off until, well, I hope it never snows again!
ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home