Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all get to spend it with your sweeties.

I am getting a new advisor. Mine is pretty much worthless. She's not done a whole lot to help me. So, I'm chucking her and getting someone who will help me. I talked to an instructor yesterday about it and she said it would be no problem, that any of them could help me. What I need is, help with my transfer. I'm trying to do this on my own and I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm printing out my transfer application right now and it's taking forever. I'm getting more and more nervous about moving on away from the little, comfortable, easy to manuver NEO. I can barely see myself at a big time University! The University of Arkansas! It's huge! Oh, Lord, give me peace and confidence. I know I can do it. It's just that the time is creeping up faster and faster and now it's only 6 months away. Yikes! I look at my niece, who went from Vinita High School straight to OSU with nary a problem or a butterfly in her stomach. Well, maybe she had some butterflies. But she oozed confidence in front of me and all the rest of the family. And here I am, 34 years old, and scared of the big University.
So, pray for me! It's only for a little while. It's not forever.

I'd better get on to my Sociology class. My application isn't done printing yet, and my class should be starting in a few minutes. Hmm...should I wait or should I go. I think I'll wait. I can go sign in and come back in a minute to check on it.

Laters!
p.s. sorry for all the spelling mistakes lately. But, the spell check hasn't been working for me. Stupid thing! And after I was all use to it and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home