Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Now They've Done It

I am on the rampage now. Sirius took Revolution off. Not good. They've already heard from me about it. I feel like sending them 20 or so email a day complaining and/or pleading for them to bring it back. Hey, we were paying $12 a month (or whatever) for me to listen to that one channel. And now it's gone! Why would I want to continue to pay them money for a bunch of channels we don't listen to? They have like 8 hip hop channels and one single Christian Hard Rock channel and they leave the stupid hip hop channels and take off my one life line to the sane lifestyle.
I
AM
LIVID
They say to turn to Spirit 66 instead. There's a new program in the evenings for the Christian Hard Rock fans. Baloney soup! For one, I don't usually listen in the evenings. Another, Spirit 66 is just not the same. I have nothing against Steven Curtis Chapman or Michael W. Smith or any of those other people who use all three names in some form, they just aren't really my cup of tea. Gone is my Red, Skillet, Jonah 33, Demon Hunter.
Geez.
This just sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home